- Your child may have clear liquids (water, fruit juices without pulp, carbonated beverages) up to 2 hours prior to surgery, breast milk up to 4 hours prior to surgery, infant formula up to 6 hours prior to surgery, and non-human milk up to 6 hours prior to surgery.
- Bring an empty bottle or sippy cup for juice for your child after the procedure.
- Bring diapers and a change of clothes.
- Bring a favorite toy or stuffed animal for your child to play with.
- You are encouraged to have a second adult attend to the child during the car ride home.
For Parents Of Young ChildrenGreg Windle2016-09-21T23:28:22+00:00