- 3Wear loose-fitting clothing. If you wear contacts or glasses, remember to bring your lens case.
- Bring any reports or printed materials given to you by the doctor or laboratory staff with you.
- Call your surgeon if you have a fever, cough, cold or sore throat prior to surgery.
- Remember to bring your driver’s license and any insurance cards.
- Leave all valuables at home, as the Hamot Surgery Center cannot be responsible for them.
The Morning Of Surgery Greg Windle 2016-09-21T23:31:18+00:00